I have a dream speech
In the class of Creative & Problem solving
when I started my bootcamp it wasn't easy for me but I told my self I'm going to do this. they gave the leaning guide to use in class ,they gave me some work to do cursive writing and also they gave me a speech to write about the dream ,the dream speech about my self .
first thing that came in my mind about my dream speech where do start and I need to start about my dreams that I want to achieve one of the good days . then i did wrote a dream speech and on the 21 May 2022 it was the day that i went to present my dream speech in front of the class and teachers and i when I'm done i got a fid back that i need to stand not moving around and not to say coma, full stop just to tell my speech being free and trust my self
the dream that i wish to achieve one day is to open the skills development program for supervisors of community care givers (CCGS) to build their knowledge and skills to respond to vulnerable children incorporation ,building the skills ,knowledge to practice of coordinators and supervisors who are in direct contact with CCGS who engage and respond to children and families, making suer that the organizations becomes part of this process so that we are aware of the issues we will be dealing with in our communities and also in this program .my dream is to help one another to make sure our kids are safe.

very inspiring
ReplyDeleteyou have a heart for serving. if you work hard you will achieve your dream
ReplyDelete